If you want the perfect pancake for a delicious breakfast or dessert this is the recipe for you! Add some cream and sugar and you in for a real treat.
250 ml (1 cup) cake flour
5 ml (1 t) Moir’s Baking Powder
2,5 ml (½ t) salt
180 ml (¾ cup) milk
± 150 ml water
5 ml (1 t) lemon juice or white vinegar
100 ml sunflower oil
Extra oil for baking
125 ml (½ cup) Huletts White Sugar
10 ml (2 t) cinnamon
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Beat the eggs, milk, water and lemon juice or vinegar together.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the oil and mix. (The mixture must look like smooth cream)
- Leave to stand for a few minutes.
- Use a non-stick or slightly greased frying pan. Bake pancakes one at a time and stack.
- Sprinkle each pancake with cinnamon and sugar mixture and roll up.