We have been privileged to be involved with some amazing, groundbreaking projects that pushes the limits of engagement and education.
Here are just some of our projects:
- Wonder Quest, a scripted educational adventure filmed inside of Minecraft.
- We are the rangers allows kids to become wild life rangers, they are tasked with exploring Mount Kilimanjaro and its surroundings, fight off poachers and save endangered animals.
- Tateworlds, taking art into a 3D platform. Allowing kids to explore and experience the life inside the art work, meet the artists and interact with the environment.
- Guardian City of hope. A future city kids can explore where renewable energy technology rules the day. All renewable energy technology in the game currently exist.
- Ancient Animals. Explore the world of dinosaurs by time traveling to the dinosaur times and collecting ancient animal artifacts for your museum exhibits.
- Tomorrowland was a game we created for the Iron Crafters to play and promote the Launch of Disney’s move “Tomorrowland”
- Goosebumps , a game we created for Sony pictures to promote the release of the file “Goosebumps”
- The Good Dinosaur – details coming soon (once the videos are released)
- The Lord Mayor’s Dash – details coming soon