200 g raw Bacon Bits with fat
45g (3tb) boerewors spice (1tb per kg meat)
45g (3tb) Water
4 tb Sherry
2 tb Curry Powder
10 ml (2 ts) Ginger spice
2 ts Tumeric
15ml (1 tb) Brown Sugar
23 mm Collagen Sausage Casings <Amazon Link>
1. Cut beef, pork and bacon bits into chunks and mix well
2. Grind the mixture with a coarse grinding plate
3. Mix all dry and wet ingredients and then add to meat and mix well
4. Grind mixture again with a coarse grinding plate.
5. (Optional) Make 1 or 2 tiny hamburger patties and fry on stove to taste the final result. Add spice to taste if needed. Repeat until desired tase
6. Stuff sausages in your desired sausage skins, I prefer Bovine Collagen Casings.
7. Cook and enjoy with a cold beer.